Halo vs Call of Duty Halo vs Call of Duty

No way

Not so much an animation as it is an informational video about how some Halo fanboys irrationally hate Call of Duty for dumb reasons.

GRIM art collab GRIM art collab

Really great and fun

Happy to be part of a collab that caters to my art style hehehe.

Like EJR said the transition between drawings was too slow. It was awesome, I enjoyed seeing the different artists, most of which were awesome. I think the music was a good choice too.

acedareaper responds:

im happy to have gotten to make such a collab.

more updates to the collab and more music will be done within the time given.

thank you for your review.

ACML III: Bliss ACML III: Bliss

I'm sad

I'm a huge Muse fan and I enjoyed a few of your other collabs, but this was a disappointment. I didn't like a majority of the story being told and it did not give off or compliment the feelings emitted from the song, the animation was good in many parts but I just can't bring myself to say this was good. Especially when weighed against your other works.

FaceDown FaceDown

Mmm so good

As much as I dislike this song, Red Jump Suit Apparatus and your character art, this was very well done. Some parts you seemed to be off sync and such but it was very nice.

But, for a serious song I think the art should be series.

The Berserk Gamer The Berserk Gamer

I don't know why

This made me laugh, it was a lot better than I thought it would be.

Tankmen Improv Pt.2 Tankmen Improv Pt.2

The problems

Other than the use of the shape tween which made things go funny (like the star disappearing) you need to put a stop at the end of this.

Gotcha Bro Gotcha Bro

Eh, Muse

At least credit the music, it's Assassin by Muse.

CultSyndicate responds:

Internet at my barracks was sketchy, I'm surprised I even got it uploaded. I didn't have time but I'll do that tonight

Flame Icejin Ending 7.1 Flame Icejin Ending 7.1

Eh, just like Dragon Ball Z

It was all loops, pans and tilts and all action was slow and boring.

I think you should have given it some more umph, just giving it something that made it feel less like a slide show.

Bulbasaur tells a joke Bulbasaur tells a joke

Hehe

The bulbasaur sounded like Zap from Futurama. I like that pokemon joke, I've heard it before though, along with a list of other ones, I think the end was funnier than the joke though.

Edwin Ep01 Edwin Ep01

It was good and bad

Some of the comedy and writing just wasn't my taste, it can't be helped, not everyone likes every style of writing. I can't deny it has a certain style, though I think the character art doesn't connect with the background art, though both are very well done. I think the voice acting was excellent but the lead didn't fit his character very well in my opinion.

Most of what I don't like is just preference, but I can't deny it was good.