Halo vs Call of Duty Halo vs Call of Duty

No way

Not so much an animation as it is an informational video about how some Halo fanboys irrationally hate Call of Duty for dumb reasons.

GRIM art collab GRIM art collab

Really great and fun

Happy to be part of a collab that caters to my art style hehehe.

Like EJR said the transition between drawings was too slow. It was awesome, I enjoyed seeing the different artists, most of which were awesome. I think the music was a good choice too.

acedareaper responds:

im happy to have gotten to make such a collab.

more updates to the collab and more music will be done within the time given.

thank you for your review.

ACML III: Bliss ACML III: Bliss

I'm sad

I'm a huge Muse fan and I enjoyed a few of your other collabs, but this was a disappointment. I didn't like a majority of the story being told and it did not give off or compliment the feelings emitted from the song, the animation was good in many parts but I just can't bring myself to say this was good. Especially when weighed against your other works.

-NInt3ndo Art Collab- -NInt3ndo Art Collab-

Lovely

A lot of great art I don't even remember seeing on the thread.

I find the biggest issues being the song, while I love Muse beyond all reason, the quality was bad and it would havebeen better to use an NH made Nintendo remix of any Nintendo franchise, I'm sure Mario's theme would have been easy to find.

I also think the background and such is kinda blah. Maybe some classic Nintendo backgrounds, some art from the game which the fan art came from or maybe just a black background would have been better for me, personally.

I find that some of the art is cropped weird, I think if all the art was constrained to to fit just above the name of the artist it'd be better, I was kinda sad to see parts of my drawing of Ness in particular obscured from vision.

Lastly, if all the artist's names were links to their art or just the Newgrounds page that's be excellent. I can't really find the pages of a lot of the artists otherwise.

JKAmovies responds:

Fair enough, I would agree with you on most of those. Thanks.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Comedy and sour grapes

I thought the joke was funny, and the "Continue?" part made me laugh, I WANTED to click to see the next part of the ongoing punchline.

The reviews for this game make me laugh also, people whine about the punchline and then start going on with hardcore critique of the gameplay and storyline, as if this weren't at least a "B" in the grading system of Newgrounds. Really? Mario has inventive maps? I mean it may be one of those games whose gameplay and storyline mimic that of Mario, but really, making up things like the controls being sluggish is just sad for people who are just upset they ran into the first pit.

Funny, literal and the reaction of the audience may be funnier than the game.

Ashes in My November Sky Ashes in My November Sky

http://www.facebook.com/Theplanetplut omusic

Band facebook page

March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa] March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa]

It's pretty neat

It feels empty, the stops are nice, you seem to favor sharps and flats too.

I wouldn't really call it medieval, seems like a spooky children's film theme. Maybe utilizing more instruments would make this a bit more interesting.

Box-Killa responds:

thanks dude, there are some dynamics in there, but no minor details blek

SHMUP main theme take1 SHMUP main theme take1

For lack of a better word

I like it, I think it caters more towards Cyber-punk than anything else, I think it should be more unbiased if that makes any sense.

I don't particularly understand some of the changes J-QB pointed out, I think since the song is an outline, we should concentrate on clarifying how it should sound all together, not the specifics.

I would personally prefer a playful orchestrated pieces with some synths and a wild drum pattern.

Sci-Fi responds:

well...yeah, for lack of a better word

Fight or go extinct Fight or go extinct

A good start, I like the line of action, but the lack of real values makes it really flat, I would like to see more darks and lights to push the perspective. And the outlining kind of ruins it for me too, if you were going to shade this then use the shading to represent the edges, it's a very good sketch to start the next step on but doesn't feel finished.

PkBlitz responds:

Dammit, I was going to throw some value with photoshop but I wasn't sure about adding more digital stuff than the little I already added D: I'm bad at making decisions. Do you think I'm still in time to do that?

Marionette Marionette

This is a fun on the bun kinda picture, reminds me of JTHM the Filler Bunny bits. Pretty rad,

A STRANGER IN THE ALPS A STRANGER IN THE ALPS

Wow this is a great piece, I watched Heidi as an adult because it is my girlfriend's childhood favorite show. I shall show her this immediately